Explore the Popular HTML Topics Our Top-grade Service Caters To
We are the number one platform visited by students seeking help with their HTML assignments. We boast a loyal clientele in Australia, the UK, Canada, and the USA because we are proficient in HTML. Here are some of the popular topics we excel in:
Know Why Students Prefer Our Seamless Service to Those Offered By Other Agencies
We are the ultimate destination for students struggling with their HTML assignments. Our unique service stands out from the crowd for several reasons:
5 HTML Best Practices That All Developers Should Know
HTML is the backbone of web development. Every developer must stick to the following best practices when coding in HTML:
- Every code sheet should only have one
< h1 >element. For newbies, H1 is the main heading of the web page. In simple terms, a webpage should have one main header to help search engines understand the main idea behind the page.
- To create a website that's easy to maintain and read, do not skip heading levels in HTML. The recommended process of using header tags is to start from
< h1 >, then proceed to
< h2 >, then
< h3 >, and so on. Never mover from
< h1 >to
< h3 >.
- Always add captions to images. The < figure > and < figcaption > elements are often used to add captions to images in HTML.
- Always use semantic elements (< header > and < footer >) and not divs (< div >) to create footers and headers.
- < b > and < I > tags have no semantic meaning. So please do not use them to bold or italicize texts on your webpage. Instead, use the < em > and < strong > tags.
We Have Access to Popular HTML Editors Recommended By Reputable Universities & Colleges
We have equipped our experts with the common HTML editors used in universities and colleges. We can also access the effective HTML editors that your assignment might need. Here are some of the HTML editors at our disposal: